Carrots are one of the most miraculous super vegetables known to benefit the skin and promote a healthy complexion. Loaded with essential nutrients, antioxidants, and the vitamins A and C, help repair skin tissue and encourage collagen production. The high levels of beta-carotene protect and condition the skin from signs of aging. Specially formulated to be mildly cleansing and deeply conditioning; ideal for dry and mature skin types. We created this soap with our own macerated carrot-infused olive oil and organic carrot purée, as well carrot seed oil and sea buckthorn berry oil.
Deliciously scented with only high grade, pure essential oils of Geranium, Sweet Orange, Dark Patchouli, Ylang-ylang, and Clary Sage. Each bar of soap is lightly garnished with Calendula petals.
- Contains antioxidants, enzymes, beta carotene, and vitamins A and C.
- Contains two wound healing hormones, Gibberellins and auxin, which reduce skin inflammation, helps heal skin quickly, and stimulates growth of new skin cells.
- A natural (mild) exfoliant; removes dead skin cells and leaves behind a healthy glow.
- Frequent use of aloe can help minimize appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- Antimicrobial properties help kill bacteria associated with acne breakouts.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, aloe helps mend skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, and skin inflammations and irritations.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Helps treat acne and protects against bacteria.
- An emollient (skin softening) with high levels of nourishing fatty acids, essential amino acids, and vitamin E to keep skin moisturized and feeling smooth.
- Provides a barrier and protects skin; also absorbs rapidly into skin.
- Reduces inflammation and redness.
- Moisturizes skin and is great for dry and sensitive skin types
- Contains powerful antioxidants to help repair skin damage caused by free radicals, plus stimulates new cell generation
- Anti-inflammatory properties: helps heal skin abrasions, rashes, and can soothe sunburns.
- Provides relief to skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Helps create a stable lather
- Creates a mild cleansing soap
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, and E, making it an effective against acne-prone skin.
- Great source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A) which is a vital antioxidant (anti-aging component) that helps fight free radicals and protects skin from harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Contains vitamin E which is an emollient property to keep skin moisturized and hydrated. It is also an antioxidant which helps fight free radicals to protect skin and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Great for dry and sensitive skin types!
- High in Omega-6 fatty acid (anti-inflammatory) to reduce inflammation and redness as well as promote healthy new skin cells. It soothes and heals the skin. Great for acne-prone skin and oily skin types!
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry skin (emollient and humectant properties)
- Heals and protects skin; contains beneficial fatty acids and plant sterols: palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and arachidic.
- Doesn’t fully saponify (convert into soap) like most oil/butters, therefore the soap receives added benefits like extra conditioning, nourishing, moisturizing, and healing properties.
- High levels of vitamin E (tocopherol) and vitamin A (both powerful antioxidants) to help collagen production and improve elasticity, slows down premature aging, and helps protect skin from damaging UV radiation and free radicals.
- Reduces inflamed skin (cinnamic acid is an effective anti-inflammatory compound); useful treatment of dermatitis, rosacea, eczema, skin rashes, scars, stretch marks, insect bites, burns, and acne.
- Lightweight oil that leaves skin feeling silky smooth.
- Tones and tightens skin, protecting against sun damage.
- Reduces appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretchmarks.
- Cleanses pores and balances oil production, reducing acne breakouts.
- High in Linoleic (Omega 6), Oleic (Omega 9), and Palmitic acids, as well as vitamin E and beta-carotene.
Purified Water, Aloe Juice, *Macerated Carrot Oil (in Olive Oil), *Coconut Oil, *(RSPO) Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, *Shea Butter, *Sunflower Oil, *Grapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, *Carrot Puree, Essential Oils, Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Calendula Petals, Paprika (for color)
*Certified Organic Ingredient
RSPO = Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil