Charcoal & Tea Tree
This is one jam-packed soap bar that is full of essential ingredients to help those with oily, acne-prone, and problematic skin. Aloe juice calms and soothes, bamboo charcoal cleanses and clarifies, while bentonite mineral clay detoxifies. Included is an herbal oil infusion of nettle leaf which acts like a natural astringent and white willow bark which contains the powerful exfoliant, salicylic acid. Together along with skin nourishing oils of coconut, olive, safflower, responsibly sourced palm oil, hemp seed, castor, and then topped off with the incredible oils of neem seed, argan, and sea buckthorn fruit.
We've scented this soap with pure therapeutic essential oils of Tea Tree, Geranium, Rosemary, Basil, Lemongrass, Juniper Berry, Frankincense, and Clary Sage which help fight and heal problematic skin conditions.
Makes for a great facial soap as well as an all-around full body bar and is ideal for oily skin types as well as combination and normal skin types.
- Contains antioxidants, enzymes, beta carotene, and vitamins A and C.
- Contains two wound healing hormones, Gibberellins and auxin, which reduce skin inflammation, helps heal skin quickly, and stimulates growth of new skin cells.
- A natural (mild) exfoliant; removes dead skin cells and leaves behind a healthy glow.
- Frequent use of aloe can help minimize appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- Antimicrobial properties help kill bacteria associated with acne breakouts.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, aloe helps mend skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, and skin inflammations and irritations.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Helps treat acne and protects against bacteria.
- An emollient (skin softening) with high levels of nourishing fatty acids, essential amino acids, and vitamin E to keep skin moisturized and feeling smooth.
- Provides a barrier and protects skin; also absorbs rapidly into skin.
- Reduces inflammation and redness.
- Moisturizes skin and is great for dry and sensitive skin types
- Contains powerful antioxidants to help repair skin damage caused by free radicals, plus stimulates new cell generation
- Anti-inflammatory properties to help heal skin abrasions, rashes, and can soothe sunburns.
- Provides relief to skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Helps create a stable lather
- Creates a mild cleansing soap
Hemp Seed Oil
- A wonderful emollient, reputed to refresh, revive, and strengthen skin.
- Evens out skin complexion and has toning abilities to enhance texture and appearance.
- Incredible long-lasting skin moisturizer; maintains softness of skin; repairs dryness.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help maintain skin clarity for radiant complexion.
- Balances oil production for all skin types and soothes inflammation.
- High levels of Linoleic (Omega 6), Alpha Linolenic (Omega 3), Oleic (Omega 9), and Palmitic acids.
- Referred to as the “Black Diamond” due to its unique skin and health benefits.
- Contains silica which helps produce collagen, which promotes elasticity and helps to eliminate wrinkles by keeping skin firm.
- An incredible purifier making it the perfect skin cleanser.
- Natural detoxifier and absorbent to draw out bacteria, dirt, odors, and impurities; helps unclog pores and detox the skin.
- Can help gently exfoliate the skin.
Bentonite Mineral Clay
- Derived from volcanic ash in and around Fort Benton (where the clay derived its name) in Wyoming and Montana regions.
- Rich in nutrients including calcium, magnesium, silica, sodium, copper, iron, and potassium.
- A wonderful detoxifier to draw out bacteria, dirt, odors, and impurities; helps unclog pores and detox the skin.
- Carries a negative charge that causes it to attract substances with positive charge like toxins, bacteria, and fungi.
- Powerful absorbent properties can help treat acne breakouts and is ideal for oily skin types; calms inflamed breakouts.
Neem Seed Oil
- Soothes red, itchy, and inflamed skin associated with acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and certain rashes.
- Effective for acne prone skin and helps prevent future breakouts by eliminating acne causing bacteria and drawing out impurities from the skin.
- Incredible skin moisturizer that deeply penetrates skin to restore moisture, enhance elasticity, smooth wrinkles, stimulate collagen production, and heal cracks caused by dryness.
- Contains high levels of Oleic (Omega 9), Linoleic (Omega 6), and Palmitic fatty acids as well as vitamin C and carotenoids.
- Skin moisturizer; hydrates and softens skin.
- Anti-aging (antioxidant) properties; reduces visibility of wrinkles and restores elasticity.
- Anti-acne properties to help promote healing.
- Protects and heals with high levels of vitamin E and fatty acid content to help repair and soothe damaged skin and provide nutrients to prevent dryness and irritation (great for eczema and other skin conditions).
Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil
- Amazing anti-inflammatory properties and is helpful for skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, and can help with acne-prone skin.
- Contains 12 times more vitamin C than oranges and 3 times more vitamin A than carrots.
- Contains over 20 minerals and 60 antioxidants as well as essential amino acids, vitamin E, Omega 7, and beta-carotene.
- Boosts skin elasticity and retains skin moisture.
White Willow Bark
- Contains Salicylic acid, a powerful exfoliant, to help fight acne and prevent buildup of dead skin cells.
- A gentle skin cleanser which helps control oil production and regulates normal sebum production.
- Anti-inflammatory properties due to high levels of tannins (powerful antioxidant) to help tone skin and reduce swelling and redness caused by acne.
- Rich in vitamins C, B2, K1, carotenoids and tocopherols, minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, silica, manganese, copper, and iron, and contains essential Omega 3 fatty acid, Linolenic.
- Contains analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergen, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
- Acts as natural astringent to help tighten and firm skin, regulates sebum production, and can help treat acne and oily skin.
- Accelerates healing process of wounds caused by acne and other skin ailments.
- Amazing antioxidant that reduces free radical damage, acts as protectant from skin damage due to sun exposure.
- Creates protective barrier on skin’s surface to help lock in moisture; improves dry skin.
- Prevents and helps treat dry, inflamed, and damaged skin.
- Uses: anti-aging, inflammation, sun damage.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Contains terpinen-4-ol, which has natural antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties; prevents infection and helps promote healing.
- Helps fight acne and soothe skin irritations.
- Boosts wound healing and reduces inflammation.
- Wonderful ingredient for skin ailments such as dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Acts as a natural deodorant due to its antibacterial properties; helps control perspiration related odor.
*Aloe Juice, Purified Water, *Coconut Oil, *Olive Oil, *Safflower Oil, *(RSPO) Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, *Hemp Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Essential Oils, *Neem Oil, *Argan Oil, *Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Bamboo Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, *White Willow Bark, *Nettle Leaf, Vitamin E
*Certified Organic Ingredient
RSPO = Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil