Start your morning off to a good start with our Moroccan Mint cold process face and body soap. Made with natural plant-based oils and butters including Shea butter for added moisturizing benefits. This soap has a boost of Spearmint pure essential oil to give you a refreshing "wake-up" feel.
The gradient mint green, ombre design makes for a stunning addition to any bathroom or as a great gift idea!
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Helps treat acne and protects against bacteria.
- An emollient (skin softening) with high levels of nourishing fatty acids, essential amino acids, and vitamin E to keep skin moisturized and feeling smooth.
- Provides a barrier and protects skin; also absorbs rapidly into skin.
- Reduces inflammation and redness.
- Moisturizes skin and is great for dry and sensitive skin types
- Contains powerful antioxidants to help repair skin damage caused by free radicals, plus stimulates new cell generation
- Anti-inflammatory properties: helps heal skin abrasions, rashes, and can soothe sunburns.
- Provides relief to skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Helps create a stable lather
- Creates a mild cleansing soap
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, and E, making it an effective against acne-prone skin.
- Great source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A) which is a vital antioxidant (anti-aging component) that helps fight free radicals and protects skin from harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Contains vitamin E which is an emollient property to keep skin moisturized and hydrated. It is also an antioxidant which helps fight free radicals to protect skin and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Great for dry and sensitive skin types!
- High in Omega-6 fatty acid (anti-inflammatory) to reduce inflammation and redness as well as promote healthy new skin cells. It soothes and heals the skin. Great for acne-prone skin and oily skin types!
- Lightweight oil that leaves skin feeling silky smooth.
- Tones and tightens skin, protecting against sun damage.
- Reduces appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretchmarks.
- Cleanses pores and balances oil production, reducing acne breakouts.
- High in Linoleic (Omega 6), Oleic (Omega 9), and Palmitic acids, as well as vitamin E and beta-carotene.
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry skin (emollient and humectant properties)
- Heals and protects skin; contains beneficial fatty acids and plant sterols: palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and arachidic.
- Doesn’t fully saponify (convert into soap) like most oil/butters, therefore the soap receives added benefits like extra conditioning, nourishing, moisturizing, and healing properties.
- High levels of vitamin E (tocopherol) and vitamin A (both powerful antioxidants) to help collagen production and improve elasticity, slows down premature aging, and helps protect skin from damaging UV radiation and free radicals.
- Reduces inflamed skin (cinnamic acid is an effective anti-inflammatory compound); useful treatment of dermatitis, rosacea, eczema, skin rashes, scars, stretch marks, insect bites, burns, and acne.
*Olive Oil, *Coconut Oil, Purified Water, *Sunflower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, *Shea Butter, *Grapeseed Oil, *(RSPO) Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Green Mica, Titanium Dioxide
*Certified Organic Ingredient
RSPO = Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil