Hippie days are here again! Our earthy Patchouli Hemp soap is made with all plant-based oils and butters which are naturally loaded with skin-essential vitamins and minerals that leaves skin feeling soft and nourished. The "star ingredient" is Organic Hemp Seed Oil because of it's amazing ability to moisturize, condition, and hydrate the skin.
Lightly scented with a blend of Dark and Sweet Patchouli, Cedarwood, and Amber pure essential oils for a fragrance that lingers (but not overpower). If you're looking for a "true" Patchouli scented soap, then this soap is for you!
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Helps treat acne and protects against bacteria.
- An emollient (skin softening) with high levels of nourishing fatty acids, essential amino acids, and vitamin E to keep skin moisturized and feeling smooth.
- Provides a barrier and protects skin; also absorbs rapidly into skin.
- Reduces inflammation and redness.
- Moisturizes skin and is great for dry and sensitive skin types
- Contains powerful antioxidants to help repair skin damage caused by free radicals, plus stimulates new cell generation
- Anti-inflammatory properties: helps heal skin abrasions, rashes, and can soothe sunburns.
- Provides relief to skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Helps create a stable lather
- Creates a mild cleansing soap
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, and E, making it an effective against acne-prone skin.
- Great source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A) which is a vital antioxidant (anti-aging component) that helps fight free radicals and protects skin from harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Contains vitamin E which is an emollient property to keep skin moisturized and hydrated. It is also an antioxidant which helps fight free radicals to protect skin and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Great for dry and sensitive skin types!
- High in Omega-6 fatty acid (anti-inflammatory) to reduce inflammation and redness as well as promote healthy new skin cells. It soothes and heals the skin. Great for acne-prone skin and oily skin types!
Hemp Seed Oil
- A wonderful emollient, reputed to refresh, revive, and strengthen skin.
- Evens out skin complexion and has toning abilities to enhance texture and appearance.
- Incredible long-lasting skin moisturizer; maintains softness of skin; repairs dryness.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help maintain skin clarity for radiant complexion.
- Balances oil production for all skin types and soothes inflammation.
- High levels of Linoleic (Omega 6), Alpha Linolenic (Omega 3), Oleic (Omega 9), and Palmitic acids.
Rice Bran Oil
- Rich in Omega 3 and 9 fatty acids which is readily absorbed into the skin, making for an excellent skin moisturizer.
- High levels of many skin-essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients, proteins, and antioxidants.
- Contains plentiful source of tocotrienol, an antioxidant, which is more powerful than vitamin E (tocopherol). Rice Bran oil also contains a healthy mix of several other antioxidants like beta-carotene, CoQ10, and lycopene to help shield the skin from oxidative stress caused by free radicals and environmental stressors.
- Can help even out skin tone by reducing hyperpigmentation, promote skin hydration, and even diminish appearance of premature aging (fine lines and wrinkles).
- High concentrations of antioxidants and fatty acids which reduces oxidative stress and neutralizes free radicals. Helps reduce signs of aging.
- Helps to improve overall skin health.
- Reduces appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Hydrates skin and is intensely moisturizing and conditioning.
- Helps skin irritations and inflammations.
*Coconut Oil, Purified Water, *Olive Oil. *Hemp Seed Oil, *Soybean Oil, *Canola Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, *Rice Bran Oil, Castor Oil, *Cocoa Butter, *(RSPO) Palm Kernel Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, Fragrance Oil, Annatto Seed Powder
*Certified Organic Ingredient
RSPO = Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil