This soap is one of our most popular masculine fragrances, and our customers can’t seem to get enough of the fresh and earthy mix of bay leaf, fir needle, cedarwood, bergamot, and tobacco.
Our soaps are made with certified organic ingredients to create luxurious lather, silky smooth slip-feel, and hypnotic scent combinations that will leave your skin feeling cleansed and renewed.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Helps treat acne and protects against bacteria.
- An emollient (skin softening) with high levels of nourishing fatty acids, essential amino acids, and vitamin E to keep skin moisturized and feeling smooth.
- Provides a barrier and protects skin; also absorbs rapidly into skin.
- Reduces inflammation and redness.
- Moisturizes skin and is great for dry and sensitive skin types
- Contains powerful antioxidants to help repair skin damage caused by free radicals, plus stimulates new cell generation
- Anti-inflammatory properties: helps heal skin abrasions, rashes, and can soothe sunburns.
- Provides relief to skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Helps create a stable lather
- Creates a mild cleansing soap
- Rich in vitamins A, C, D, and E, making it an effective against acne-prone skin.
- Great source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A) which is a vital antioxidant (anti-aging component) that helps fight free radicals and protects skin from harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Contains vitamin E which is an emollient property to keep skin moisturized and hydrated. It is also an antioxidant which helps fight free radicals to protect skin and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Great for dry and sensitive skin types!
- High in Omega-6 fatty acid (anti-inflammatory) to reduce inflammation and redness as well as promote healthy new skin cells. It soothes and heals the skin. Great for acne-prone skin and oily skin types!
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry skin (emollient and humectant properties)
- Heals and protects skin; contains beneficial fatty acids and plant sterols: palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and arachidic.
- Doesn’t fully saponify (convert into soap) like most oil/butters, therefore the soap receives added benefits like extra conditioning, nourishing, moisturizing, and healing properties.
- High levels of vitamin E (tocopherol) and vitamin A (both powerful antioxidants) to help collagen production and improve elasticity, slows down premature aging, and helps protect skin from damaging UV radiation and free radicals.
- Reduces inflamed skin (cinnamic acid is an effective anti-inflammatory compound); useful treatment of dermatitis, rosacea, eczema, skin rashes, scars, stretch marks, insect bites, burns, and acne.
White Kaolin Clay
- Helps remove excess sebum from face and helps clear pores without stripping the skin of natural oils.
- Acts as a natural detoxifier and exfoliator; effectively cleans away traces of dirt, grime, and bacteria from skin without causing redness or irritation.
- Can help temporarily soothe rashes and skin irritations with its mild healing properties.
- Evens skin tone and helps brighten skin by stimulating new skin cell regrowth.
Purified Water, *Olive Oil, *Coconut Oil, *Sunflower Oil, *(RSPO) Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, *Shea Butter, *(RSPO) Palm Kernel Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil, White Kaolin Clay, Brown Oxide, Titanium Dioxide
*Certified Organic Ingredient
RSPO = Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil